Terrence Alletto from the byu football team! Jacob & I met Terrence & his parents at the football fireside last night, and they were so great!!! Created great memories for Jacob!
Friday, December 27, 2013
Thursday, December 19, 2013
Tuesday, December 17, 2013
Wednesday, December 11, 2013
Just now I was cleaning off a book that had some gunk on it. Caleb went over to the washcloth drawer grabbed a washcloth came over to the book and started washing it with me-it took me a minute to realize what he was doing. Sometimes I forget how old he is and what he's capable of doing. Such a sweet boy!!
Sunday, December 8, 2013
Sunday, December 1, 2013
Here's just a few things I am thankful for at this time:
- a wonderful, wonderful home, yard, & neighborhood
- living close to parents, grandparents, great grandparents & cousins
- the beautiful fall colors & the added bonus that when those leaves fall off the trees there are still green trees so everything isn't bare and brown
- a wonderful ward (church congregation), that is full of friends, love, faith & service oriented people
- an amazing husband that does sooooi much & is so patient with me
- how cute my 3 children are
- being able to spend one on one time with each of my children
- fun trips we are able to go on
- the good spirit I feel when I study my scriptures
Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!
p.s. I wrote this on thanksgiving and thought I published it, but apparently it failed. Here it is now a few days late.